- They blew $10,000 on some tone consultants, and never actually made any changes, rather than giving the money to candidates running for office.
- They promote a few candidates on their web site and email lists, but ignore the others. Best to have a map of all candidates, and promote all candidates.
- They take what little money they have and give it to a few candidates, rather than investing in open source software which all candiates coudl benefit from.
- They fired David Doonan, their IT manager.
- They do not share the relevant parts of their database with state and local candidates.
- Word has it that we did really bad this year, and lost some ballot access.
- They failed to provide candidates about free web site development services I offered.
- They failed to promote the Unoffical Green Party Discord server, one of the least censored of the mainstream platforms.
Built using the Forest Map Wiki
GreenMaps is a volunteer effort, separate from The Green Party of United States.